A Content Marketing Strategy should no longer be viewed as an additional benefit to your business; it is now very much a requirement for every industry in order to achieve their objectives by satisfying customer needs.
And with content marketing costing 62% less than traditional marketing, whilst also generating 3 times as many leads [Demand Metric], there really is no reason to not have a defined process in place.
Whilst a Content Marketing Strategy will be unique to each construction business, we’ve put together a slideshare presentation to help guide you through the process.
To summarise, the slideshare covers:
- What type of content do you require?
- How does content fit within the marketing process?
- How will it reach your audience?
- How will it affect traffic and conversions?
Creating a content strategy
- What are your business objectives?
- How can you make the most out of content?
- How will you measure the effectiveness of content marketing?
- What outcome can you expect from each type of content?
- How can you effectively distribute your content?
- How does content work to lead PR activity?
- How can you effectively work with the media?
- What types of media coverage should you be implementing?
- How can you measure the success of print and online coverage?
Managing the content and PR process
- How can you structure and manage the content creation process?
- How can you manage the PR process most effectively?
We hope you find this slideshare useful for your own content marketing requirements, and of course if you haven’t already check out our updated 2016 Content Marketing eBook here.