This e-book has been created to guide construction marketers on a range of popular social media platforms available that could form part of an effective digital marketing strategy. Choosing the right platforms for your construction business will ultimately lead to an increase in brand awareness and lead generation, if implemented correctly and aligned with business objectives.
As of April 2016, We’ve updated the existing chapters in our E-book and have added new chapters covering the integration of Pinterest, Google + and Facebook.
Remember you can’t be present everywhere; this guide is there to help you choose exactly what platforms will best support your marketing strategy.
· Blogs – increase quality website traffic and educate your audience with authoritative articles, blog posts and case studies.
· Online video – improve your search engine rankings with the use of online video
· Twitter – find your audience, engage with them and share valuable content to build trust and credibility
· LinkedIn – expand your network base and create communities that share your business interests
· Facebook – Demonstrate brand culture by sharing team events and recruitment opportunities, or use Facebook advertising to increase brand awareness
· Google + – Optimise your website pages for search by updating Google + regularly
· Pinterest – Use visual marketing to attract your target audience with short videos and images of your product in situ, or enhance brand culture by showing industry and social events
· Integrating online & offline activities – bringing it all together and formulating an integrated marketing strategy
For more information on the above platforms and integrating them into an effective construction marketing strategy, download the new version of our Social Media Marketing E-book here.