London Build 2015 is the leading construction exhibition to focus exclusively on London and the South of England.
This two day exhibition, conference, workshop and networking event will take place at the O2 Arena on the 18th and 19th June. The exhibition will be showcasing the latest projects, developments, investment and opportunities in and around the Capital.
As part of the workshop programme Nick Pauley of Pauley Creative, will be presenting on ‘Social media marketing in the construction industry’.
The presentation will cover:
• Why social media for construction?
• What social media platforms are relevant?
• Why content is important for a successful social media strategy?
• How you can create a successful social media marketing strategy?
• How you can manage social media on limited resource?
• How to measure the return on Social Media?
Whilst visitors at the event will range from contractors to facilities managers and local Government representatives, this presentation is equally suitable for professional services firms and construction building product manufacturers.
Should you wish to join the presentation register for free here.
Or you can follow the conversation with us on Twitter here: @PauleyCreative