We would like to offer our congratulations to the Celotex marketing team who have recently been awarded The Saint-Gobain Marketing Awards (UK) “Best Marketing Communications Project” with their new user-focused, lead generation website.
We were delighted to be chosen to help deliver this ambitious building product manufacturer’s website project. And we’d like to say a special thank you to all those involved, from the entire Celotex Marketing Communications, IT and technical teams to the guys at CFA (their PR and media agency) and everyone in between.
“Celotex are a perfect fit for Pauley Creative. They know exactly what they want to achieve and have no trouble bringing in specialists in order to help them achieve their objectives. Right from the off, with shared objective, we felt part of the team rather than a ‘supplier’. This award is testament to the strong working bond and clear direction developed as a result of the way Celotex work with their partners”
Nick Pauley, Pauley Creative
The Project Objectives
The principal project objectives were the following:
- Create a measurable lead generation website
- Create a stable, fit for purpose website that can handle large volumes of traffic and downloads
- Develop a set of tools that make it easier to specify Celotex products
- To lower the level of down-time associated with the website
- To ensure 50% existing Celotex members reactivate their accounts in the first 3 months of launch and 80% within 6 months.
- To grow the average amount of overall monthly visitors in year 1.
- Create a website that has full integration with the company CRM system
The Project Outcomes
In the first 5 months after launch the website started to deliver:
- Smashed the conversion rate objective (percentage of visitors completing a goal – numbers withheld).
- Smashed the New Member registrations target (numbers withheld).
And in terms of key goals the website saw a significant increase in:
- Sample requests
- CPD Requests
- Contact enquiries
- Total Downloads
- Total Number of U-Value Calculations Performed
- Number of new projects submitted
The new user-friendly website has a vastly improved uptime rate and has had significant increase in new project details submitted since launch (numbers withheld).
The Measurable Results
The project involved multiple objectives and measurable outcomes that included:
- Create a lead generation website that was measurable
- Create a stable, fit for purpose website that can handle large volumes of traffic and downloads – 99.9% uptime rate
- Create a set of tools that make it easier to specify Celotex products
- Ensure 50% of existing Celotex members have reactivated their accounts in the first 3 months of launch and 80% within 6 months
- Celotex now have, on average, 50% more new members sign up monthly, with the new site.
Celotex Customer feedback
“Not so much an enquiry, more of a congratulatory message. I just wanted to say what a fabulous service the whole members area offers to all those who venture to sign up to it. Especially the u-value calculator. Well done Celotex and thank you from all of us developer / builders! Without question I will ensure I always use your product from now on”
Mark Swaddling, Swaddling & Co.
“We love using @Celotex online specifier. Information at the designer’s fingertips is what it’s all about.”
Wake Architects @WakeArchitects
How the Project Stands Out
The new Celotex website stands out in many aspects.
Most notably the new building product website enhances the (mainly specifier) user experience in these 5 core areas:
- Engaging with the client more intelligently and helping them to compare products, systems and information with ease.
- By specifying the right product for the right application the users are also complying to stringent performance requirements.
- The new website offers Celotex technical excellence and thought leadership via a blog.
- It provides complete measurability from web visit to project specification.
- A value added members area that offers the ability to store projects – no one else in the market offers this website capability.
“Partnering with Pauley Creative on the new Celotex website project made perfect sense. Their process-driven, considered approach to both the web-build and it’s impact on the wider Celotex digital marketing strategy gave us complete confidence. I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Pauley Creative”.
Paul Evans (Head of Marketing – Celotex)
If you’re considering taking on a high-performing, measurable website project and fancy smashing your objectives (and the competition) then get in touch with us today or call +44 (0) 1908 671 707