This year we’re running a competition to celebrate the best examples of digital marketing at Ecobuild 2012.
Exhibitors will be judged based on their use of digital marketing in the run up to the show, activities and promotion at the show and their overall integration with PR and other forms of marketing.
This award will recognise innovation, integration and digital marketing successes at Ecobuild. The Pauley Creative team are judging entries based on the following criteria:
- Strength and breadth of digital marketing used in the approach to Ecobuild 2012
- Integration of digital marketing with offline media (such as advertising, PR etc)
- Best use of stand space and overall presence and impact at the show
- Use of digital technologies (such as QR codes, augmented reality etc) on the stand to generate brand awareness or engagement
- Use of social media at the show, converting online relationships into real contacts and business opportunities
- Automatic disqualification for displaying female models in skimpy t-shirts to attract attention
The winning exhibitor will receive a fantastic in depth website audit worth £5,000, half a day’s tailored digital marketing training along with two free places to one of our massively popular seminars or workshops.
We’ll be announcing the winner at our Ecobuild tweetup on Wednesday 21st March at the Custom House Hotel. It’s opposite the ExCel building and we’ll be offering lunch and a few drinks to those wanting to put their feet up for a while! The event is free but please register your interest below so we know how many to cater for.
If you would like to nominate yourself, or another exhibitor for our award please tweet @PauleyCreative using the hashtag #digibuild.