Sika Sarnafil, leading products manufacturer supplying the construction industry, predominantly communicated their marketing through printed collateral. They were looking to bring their processes and strategy up-to-date and integrate a digital channel within it. This would allow them to target their specifying audience more effectively and offer their clients a simpler user experience.
Our team devised a strategy to separate the corporate site from their different business sectors – making sure the brand was maintained throughout. The individual sectors followed a planned integrated marketing method to target specific industries, improve marketing communications activity and to develop digital capability for traditionally offline processes. Sarnafil has acquired a strong flow of new business coming through their online marketing activities and received positive feedback from their existing client base on the new interactive capabilities.
What we did
- Integrated marketing communications strategy – both online and offline
- Developed product specific landing pages
- Used PPC and banner advertising for traffic and brand recognition
- Published service specific newsletters & designed interactive web brochures
- 1897 leads generated from PPC traffic
- 7.54% conversion rate from banner advertising
- 171 CAD CD requests