Thanks for taking part in our Dream Kitchen Survey. There are only 7 questions and it shouldn’t take you longer than a few minutes.
By completing this survey you are entering into the Pauley Creative Facebook Competiton to a win £50 worth of John Lewis vouchers.
See below for our competition terms and conditions
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By entering a competition on the Pauley Creative Facebook page you are agreeing to Pauley Creative storing and using your information for marketing purposes. We may wish to share your information with third parties but we will not subscribe you to any emails or direct contact lists.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
Entrants are providing information to Pauley Creative and not to Facebook.
- The competition is being conducted for the purpose of market research and your feedback will remain anonymous.
- The same competition will be advertised across a range of Facebook posts.
- The winner will be picked after 200 respondents have fully completed the survey, however Pauley Creative reserves the right to amend the competition closing terms at any time.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- The winner will be the entrant(s) selected by Pauley Creative.
- Unless a specific request is received we require the option to publicise the chosen winner on social media and website.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
- If you win the competition, we will notify you by telephone or e-mail. If we cannot contact you or you do not respond within two weeks, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant.
- No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash, tickets or services.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize.
- Pauley Creative reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.