Get your team up to speed with digital marketing tools and techniques
New online marketing jargon, platforms and tools can be overwhelming. If you’re curious to learn more about how to use social media to market your construction business and monitoring and measure marketing campaigns then look no further.
Our experienced team can answer all these questions for you and show you how to develop and implement effective digital marketing strategies that increase brand awareness and lead generation for your construction business.
“I really enjoyed the social media training session, it was very informative and it is now much clearer to me which direction we need to be heading with our social media marketing” Caroline Reilly, UK Marketing Manager, British Harlequin plc
We know every company and marketing team is different so we create bespoke training programmes tuned to your needs including:
- How to use social media platforms like Twitter, LinkedIn and Blogs
- How to improve search visibility by optimising your website and writing relevant content
- How to network online with your audience
- How to build relationships online with industry peers
- How to find your target audience online using the right tools
- How to measure email campaigns and understand metrics
- How to use Google Analytics to monitor and measure campaigns
Ideally for small groups of marketing and business development staff from any construction company. Our training services help marketing and business development functions understand the uses and benefits of online tools in a clear and concise manner.
We’ll guide you through all the necessary steps such as setting up business profiles, finding your target audience online, content writing, engagement factors and finally tracking and measuring all your activities.
For your convenience we can either conduct the team training sessions in the comfort of your own office or we will invite you to join us in Milton Keynes.
For Team Training Services call us on +44 (0)1908 671707.